Ikea Hack: Window bench coming soon!

I’ve spent the last few days in Anna’s room touching up paint, and tweaking things here and there. I am happy to say the Ikea Hack window bench is 95% done. (I’ll fill you in on what the other 5% is later). I’m off to take photos of the finished product! Well, 95% finished product…IMG_1422I’ll see you right here on Monday!

(Find it here)

Advertisements

One thought on “Ikea Hack: Window bench coming soon!

  1. Barbara Bayer says:

    I’m so in the mood to do a banquette in my breakfast room–and your pictures really spurred me on. I knew to come to your site–you have the best info and great instructions on everything! Well, guess I’ll do some measuring and get started. My hubby thinks all I’m going to do is make a mess. Guess I have to clean all my clutter in every room, so he’ll be in a much better mood when I start this. Thank you so much for giving gals the courage to do all these wonderful things. I have done some great things in the past–have all the saws and screws I could ever need–so it’s time to make me something–I’m always doing for others–and I know probably you are too. Thanks again for sharing!

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s